Opening Reception: Saturday November 10, 2pm- 4pm
A Celebration of Self-Expression in Words and Art
‘Live mic’ and performance events:
- Tuesday, November 13, 7-9pm ‘Why You Do That Thing You Do?!’
In five-minute talks, event participants tell us why they express themselves creatively, wildly, often ‘incorrectly’—and how it feels to do it!
- Saturday, November 17, 2-4pm ‘Funny You Should Say That!’
First five-minute mic event of poets, singers, musicians, and authors showing their funny, weird, and woolly sides!
- Tuesday, November 20, 7-9pm ‘Funny You Should Say That, Too!’ Second five-minute mic night of goofy, ‘inappropriate’, lighthearted songs, stories, and acts!
- Saturday, November 24, 2-4pm ‘Funny You Should Say That, Three!’ Another opportunity for musicians, authors, and singers to entertain! —more time given to acts of two or more people
- Sunday, November 25, 2-4pm ‘Funny You Should Say that, Bonus Live Mic!’
Another opportunity for musicians, authors and singers to entertain!
- Wednesday, November 28, 7-9pm ‘Funny You…Four!’
Last live-mic of dark, light, or off-beat tales, excerpts from books, poems, songs, and stand-up! —more time given to acts of two or more people.