Opening reception: Saturday February 16 2pm- 4pm
?What Matters! (mixed media) | Catherine Tableau, Chantal Cardinal, Aurélia Bizouard
Three artists reclaim everyday materials of wool, glass and plaster, pushing
back traditional uses and playing with the materials’ constraints, exploring
their qualities and revealing their tactile nature.
- February 16th: 2:00pm – 4:00pm Opening Reception
- February 24th: 1:00pm – 3:00pm Reverse painting on glass through Kintsugi philosophy – Demo and workshop with Aurelia Bizouard
- February 26th: 7:00pm – 9:00pm The Fine Art of Repair: Playing with Cool Tools
- March 2nd: 1:00pm – 3:00pm Surface and Light: Exploring Texture – A Talk and Demonstration with Catherine Tableau
- March 9th: 1:00pm – 3:00pm From Farm to Felt – Demo and Workshop with Chantal Cardinal of Felt à la main with LOVE.
Eve Smart Gallery
‘House of Mirrors’ (oil and mixed media) | Katarina Meglic
Figures interacting with their own images; the complex relationship we have with ourselves.
- March 10th: 12:00pm – 2:00pm Artist Demo with Katarina Meglic